New and Existing Client Offer: 15-30% Trading Credit
- To qualify for this offer you need to:
- Have an existing live Trading account with Activo or open a new Trading account with Activo.
- Make a new deposit of at least €500 between the 19th September and 31st January 2015 (the offer period),
- To register for this offer email email@example.com with your full name and account number, stating that you would like to register for this offer. Upon verification, we will credit your account with a Trading Credit of up to 30% of your initial qualifying deposit.
- The amount credited will be set as follows –
- Initial Deposit between €500 and €1,499.99 = 15%
- Initial Deposit between €1,500 and €2,499.99 = 20%
- Initial Deposit between €2,500 and €4,999.99 = 25%
- Initial Deposit between €5,000 and €10,000 = 30%
The maximum amount credited cannot be greater than €3,000.
- The Trading Credit can only be withdrawn from the account once the accumulated spread paid on all trades placed from the time the Trading Credit is credited into your account exceeds 1½ times the Trading Credit amount.
For Example –
If you deposit €2,000 and are subsequently awarded with a €400 Trading Credit, you will only be able to withdraw this once you have placed trades resulting in spread paid of greater than €600.
- From the date the Trading Credit is credited into your account, if at any time your account is inactive (meaning no new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will deduct the Trading Credit from your account.
- If at any time prior to clearing your Trading Credit as detailed in condition 4 you withdraw or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your Trading Credit in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit €2,000 to receive a €400 Trading Credit and you subsequently make a withdrawal of € 1,000, we will reduce your trading credit by 50% or € 200.
- In the event that a withdrawal takes your balance below a threshold that would reduce the percentage amount of Trading Credit that you would qualify for, we will reduce your Trading Credit to this level. In the example above, the Trading Credit would be reduced to €150, this being 15% of your balance.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Trading Credit into additional account(s). The offer may only be taken up once per household. This offer cannot be used by family or friends.
- Activo is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend that you check our website regularly for such updates.
- Activo reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed. Activo will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
- Activo is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6SN.
- ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.